Saturday 13 July 2013

Double Swing Fail

Here’s what happens when you lose concentration whilst double swinging 24’s.

For the reader’s delight, I chose the two most unattractive angles from which to take photos.
 
On the downswing, I wasn’t paying attention and the right kb tried to put a dent in my right knee. My immediate concern, soon as I had put the bells down, was trying to work out what the damage was, as it felt like a really solid impact. It shows too, I don’t bruise easily, and the pics were taken 3 days after the fact, because that was the first I had noticed of the aftermath. Anyways, after moving around a little with no restriction or undue discomfort, I got straight back into finishing my set.

The point? In my case - don’t be a goose, for others, focus on what you’re doing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment